The Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor course accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) provides the necessary knowledge to audit any type of organization based on the standards of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard. Through dynamic classes and practical group and individual exercises, you will acquire the ability to ensure that your information security management system complies with the standard.
The ISO 27001:2013 standard provides all types of industries and businesses with an applicable international standard to manage and improve information security within organizations.
The course is taught by highly qualified teachers, with extensive teaching experience in these subjects and professional recognition.
The sessions integrate the theoretical part into the practical part in a dynamic way through debates, real cases and other exercises.
The cases that are seen in the course refer to a fictitious company, however, the procedures, work instructions and data could correspond to those of real companies.
The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus on issues that commonly arise during quality management system audits.
Why does Bureau Veritas recommend this course?
In this course you will be trained as a lead auditor of management systems based on ISO 27001:2013 Standard:
- It will increase your employment prospects thanks to the recognition by the business environment of this certification in the qualification of both internal and external auditors
- Learn from the best. CQI is a globally recognized brand, its specialist division IRCA is a world leader through its training in audit management systems. IRCA rigorously assesses its training partners before accrediting them to deliver its courses, which is why the training delivered by Bureau Veritas meets the highest standards.
- Professional recognition and by organizations. Our certified courses provide the necessary skills and knowledge for those who want to apply for CQI membership or IRCA certification. Membership offers endless development opportunities and is an invaluable way to earn professional recognition for your expertise and commitment.
Bureau Veritas is IRCA accredited to deliver some of the best training programs for quality and audit professionals in the world.
Students who successfully pass the evaluation tests will receive a Certificate issued by Bureau Veritas Certification that certifies that they meet the training requirements for their certification as IRCA Auditors/Lead Auditors.
For further information about IRCA Auditor certification in www.irca.org
Who should attend?
The course of ISMS ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor are aimed at:
- Internal Auditors, Directors and Persons Responsible for Protection and Security of information systems.
- Personnel with knowledge of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Consultants who want to guide companies in terms of ISO 27001:2013 system certification.
- Professionals of various kinds interested in these matters.
The Course is essential for those who want to register as IRCA auditors or work as third-party auditors of Information Security management systems in a certification body.
Participants should acquire the skills, i.e. knowledge, abilities and attitudes needed to plan, organise and implement a Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27001 Standard.
After completing the training, students will be able to:
- Audit as per the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards
- Understand key information security issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfull execute an Information Security Management System audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client