On completion of the training program, participants will be awarded the Certificate of the Course of Environmental Management Systems under the ISO 14001:2015 Standard. The Qualification is awarded by Bureau Veritas Business School.
Who the course is for
The Specialized Course in Environmental Management Systems under the ISO 14001 Standard is aimed at those responsible for the implementation and management of an Environmental Management System, both directors and officers of the company, and the technicians responsible for these environmental vectors necessary for its control. It is, in turn, an ideal tool for learning and adaptation to the ISO 14001 Standard for any member of staff, and is particularly intended for those who wish to join and develop their career in the Environment Department of an organization.
That participants acquire the abilities, that is to say the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to plan, organize and implement an environmental management system based on the ISO 14001 Standard.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Identify the requirements established by the ISO 14001 Standard.
- Know the Keys for Implementing of an Environmental Management System, applying the Requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard.
- Participate in the implementation and management of an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001.
- Establish and implement policies and operational procedures needed to achieve environmental objectives.
- Implement an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.