It is very important to know in depth the fundamentals (definitions, key aspects, types, identification, traceability, inspections, documentation, failures, lessons learned, etc.) relating to rotating machinery under the API (American Petroleum Institute) regulations.
That is why this training course has been developed.
Following the successful ending, a Certificate of completion of the INP-Rotating Machinery course is issued by Bureau Veritas Business School.
- Mechanical engineers.
- Rotating machinery inspectors.
- Technical staff working in production area.
- Technical staff working in maintenance area.
This course has the following objectives:
- Giving the necessary information to understand the fundamental principles of gears.
- Studying and knowing the main features related to pumps and turbines.