On completion of the training program, the student will be awarded the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Internal Auditor of Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 (with exam) awarded by Bureau Veritas.
- Certificate of Internal Environmental Auditor ISO 14001:2015 awarded by Bureau Veritas Business School.
The Certificate of Internal Auditor of Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015, issued by Bureau Veritas, is obtained after completing and passing the qualification examination.
The course Internal Environmental Management has been updated based on the new ISO 14001:2015. The new content allows professionals in the environmental sector to get up to date with the rule changes from version 2004.
The economic environment we find ourselves in today is producing major changes in how organizations are managed. Management tools at all levels facilitate the control of processes and activities taking place in production processes and services provided, so that it is necessary to control and minimize the environmental impact of activities.
The environment audit is a management tool used by organizations to assess the effectiveness of its Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard in order to establish and improve their policies, objectives and procedures, thereby achieving organization and leadership on the part of the Management, which includes planning, operation and support, adequate performance evaluation and orientation towards improvement in order to properly manage risks and opportunities that may require being able to adapt the environmental management to existing companies in line with the High-Level Structure of this International Standard.
As such, quality audits offer organizations confidence in the effectiveness of their Management Systems and their ability to achieve sustainable development.
In the same way, organizations can achieve being awarded certificates of Environmental Management System through an environmental audit process, which must conducted by an accredited certification body.
Who the course is for
The Course Environmental Auditor ISO 14001 is aimed at anyone interested in being able to conduct internal or external environmental audits in organization that have put in place Environmental Management Systems based on ISO 14001 and ISO 19011audit Standards. It is also intended for all those who want to focus their career towards one of the professions with the highest demand for qualified staff.
Acquire the skills, i.e. knowledge, abilities and attitudes needed to plan, organize and implement an environmental audit, whether external or internal.
After completing the training and passing the statutory Exam, students will be able to:
- Help the organization to implement an EMS based on ISO 14001: 2015.
- Do audits of Environmental Management Systems in companies of any sector, following the relevant Audit Guidelines of the ISO 19011 Standard.
- Interpret and apply the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard and ISO 19011 Audit Standard.
- Apply knowledge of audits in any organization to verify compliance with its Environmental Management System.
- Be familiar with the Process for Certifying an organization.
- Recognize the characteristics and common problems in achieving quality certification.
- Train as an Internal Environment al Auditor, in the new requirements contemplated in the most widely recognized international standard in environmental management which is ISO 14001: 2015 Standard.
Programa del curso
Internal Environmental Auditor ISO 14001:2015
Campus virtual y metodología de aprendizaje
Para comprar este programa formativo, por favor, cumplimente el siguiente formulario. En breve, le mandaremos sus datos de acceso a la dirección de email que nos facilite.
Información de Pago
Programa: Internal Environmental Auditor ISO 14001:2015
Precio del curso: 300€
Los datos facilitados a continuación serán utilizados tanto para la emisión de la factura como para el envío de claves, título y material si lo hubiere.
(Los campos marcados con * son obligatorios)
Datos para Facturar
Esta operación de compra se está realizando en España
He leído y acepto el aviso legal, la política de privacidad, las condiciones generales y las condiciones del derecho de desistimiento
Descargar formulario de desistimiento
Información no disponible en este momento