Health and safety legal requirements change continuously. However, death related to work accidents and ills are increasingly each year.
The course Internal Health and Safety Auditor has been updated based on the ISO 45001:2018 standard, which helps organizations to maintain a secure work environment around world.
ISO 45001 standard is based on “high level structure”, that makes easier the alignment and integration between different management systems.
The health and safety audit is a management tool used by organizations to assess the effectiveness of its Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 45001 Standard in order to establish and improve their policies, objectives and procedures. Organization and leadership of the Management, includes planning, operation and support, adequate performance evaluation and orientation towards improvement in order to properly manage risks and opportunities. In the same way, organizations can achieve being awarded certificates of Health and Safety Management System through an audit process, which must conducted by an accredited certification body.
On completion of the training program, the student will be awarded the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Internal Auditor of Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001:2018 (with exam), awarded by Bureau Veritas. This Certificate is obtained after completing and passing the qualification examination.
- Certificate of Internal Health and Safety Auditor ISO 45001:2018, awarded by Bureau Veritas Business School.
The Course Internal Health and Safety Auditor ISO 45001 is aimed to Health and Safety technicians and heads, organization´s management systems responsibles, competent professionals in Health and Safety management and anyone interested in being able to manage, maintain, design or implement an ISO 45001 management system. Mainly, this course is aimed at anyone interested in being able to conduct internal or external health and safety audits based on ISO 45001 and ISO 19011 audit Standard.
It is also intended for all those who want to focus their career towards one of the professions with the highest demand for qualified staff.
Acquire the skills, i.e. knowledge, abilities and attitudes needed to plan, organize and implement a health and safety management system (ISO 45001) and its audit, whether external or internal. After completing the training and passing the statutory Exam, students will be able to:
- Identify the main aspects of Health and Safety management systems (ISO 45001).
- Understand ISO 45001 structure and its concepts.
- Recognize the implementation Health and Safety management systems keys based on ISO 45001 standard.
- Learn the methodology needed for program, develope and manage health and safety management system.
- Plan and do ISO 45001 internal audits.
- Identify ISO 45001 audits´ main characteristic.
- Inform about audits results.
- Recognize the main characteristics and problems about ISO 45001 certification.