On completion of the training program, the student will be awarded the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Internal Auditor of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 (with exam) awarded by Bureau Veritas.
- Certificate of Course Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001 awarded by Bureau Veritas Business School.
The Certificate of Internal Auditor of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, issued by Bureau Veritas, is obtained after completing and passing the qualification examination.
The course Internal Auditor ISO 9001: 2015 has been developed based on the latest edition of this International Standard. After one of the most comprehensive reviews of this Standard since its creation, the new edition tries to adapt to changing times by facilitating its integration with other management systems, and by trying to make them more accessible to all types of organizations, especially the service sector, where this new Standard is given a clearer focus.
ISO 9001: 2015 goes a step further than its predecessors and requires companies to conceive quality in terms of strategy in order to obtain greater value. To achieve this, it incorporates new concepts such as risk management, context, etc., and settles others that have already been under discussion since the year 2000 version, such as customer satisfaction or process management.
The quality audit is a management tool used by organizations to assess the effectiveness of its quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 with the aim of establishing and improving their policies, objectives, standards and other quality requirements, and achieving continuous improvement.
As such, quality audits offer organizations confidence in the effectiveness of their management systems and their ability to meet customer requirements. In the same way, organizations can achieve being awarded certificates of quality management through a quality audit process, which must conducted by an accredited certification body.
The Internal Quality Auditor course has been updated based on the new ISO 9001: 2015. The new content will enable professionals who work in the field of quality management to become acquainted with the rule changes from the 2008 version.
Who the course is for
The Course Internal Auditor ISO 9001: 2015 is aimed at anyone interested in being able to conduct audits of Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011: 2011 audit Standards. It is also intended for all those who want to focus their career towards one of the professions with the highest demand for qualified staff.
Participants should acquire the skills, i.e. knowledge, abilities and attitudes needed to plan, organize and implement a quality management system based on the ISO 9001 Standard, and conduct internal audits to verify the effectiveness of the system.
After completing the training, students will be able to:
- Become familiar with the concepts and definitions of ISO 9000: 2015.
- Understand the principles on which Quality Management is based.
- Identify the requirements established by the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
- Get to know the keys for implementing a quality management system by applying the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Participate in the implementation and management of a quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015.
- Conduct audits of Quality Management Systems in companies of any sector, following the relevant guidelines of the ISO 19011: 2011 audit Standards.
- Apply what they know about quality audits, in any organization to verify the compliance of its management system.
- Take on responsibility at any stage of the audit process.
- Understand the functions and skills that an auditor must have in both internal audits and certification audits.
- Be familiar with the process for certifying an organization.
- Recognize the characteristics and most common problems in achieving quality certification.