The courses of Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2015, Environmental ISO 14001:2015 and Occupational Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018 have been developed on the basis of the latest edition of the International Standard. After one of the most comprehensive reviews of this Standard since its creation, the new edition tries to adapt to changing times by facilitating integration between the management systems, and by trying to make them more accessible to all types of organisations.
The economic environment we find ourselves in today is producing major changes in how organisations are managed. Management tools at all levels facilitate the control of processes and activities taking place in production processes and services provided, so that it is necessary to control and minimise the environmental impact of activities. Environmental audits offer organisations confidence in the effectiveness of their Management System and their ability to achieve sustainable development.
ISO 9001: 2015 goes a step further than its predecessors and requires companies to conceive quality in terms of strategy in order to obtain greater added value. To achieve this, it incorporates new concepts such as risk management, context, etc., and settles others that have already been under discussion since the year 2000 version, such as customer satisfaction or process management.
The existence of demanding occupational health and safety legislation, and the awareness of society in general, mean that all types of organisations are becoming committed to organising the prevention of occupational risks under a Management System scheme in accordance with ISO 45001. This Standard provides the requirements for a Health and Safety Management System that allows organisations to control the occupational risks that arise from carrying out their activity, and eliminate or minimise the danger to workers and other parties who may be exposed to hazards, and at the same time it improves implementation.
Quality, environment and occupational health and safety audits are a management tool used by organisations to assess the effectiveness of their quality, environment and occupational health and safety management system, with the aim of establishing and improving its policies, objectives, standards and other requirements, thereby achieving continuous improvement.
As such, audits offer organisations confidence in the effectiveness of their management systems and their ability to meet customer requirements.
In the same way, organisations can qualify to be awarded certificates of quality management through an integrated audit process, which must be conducted by an accredited certification body.
On completion of the training programme, the student will be awarded the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Internal Quality Auditor Management Systems ISO 9001:2015, Internal Environmental Auditor ISO 14001:2015 and Internal Auditor of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001:2018 (all with examination), issued by Bureau Veritas.
- Certificate of the courses Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001, Environment ISO 14001 and Health and Safety at Work ISO 45001 Qualifications issued by Bureau Veritas Business School.
Who should attend?
The courses of Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2015, Environmental ISO 14001:2015 and Occupational Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018 are aimed at senior managers, middle managers or technicians, as well as all those professionals interested in managing the quality, environment and health and safety of an organisation, and in being able to carry out audits. It is also intended for all those who want to focus their career towards one of the professions with the highest demand for qualified staff.
Participants should acquire the skills, i.e. knowledge, abilities and attitudes needed to plan, organise and implement a Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards, and conduct internal audits to verify the effectiveness of the system.
After completing the training, students will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Quality Management System as per ISO 9001.
- Interpret and apply the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard.
- Implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, in accordance with the specifications of ISO 45001.
- Become familiar with the concepts and definitions of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards.
- Understand the principles on which Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management is based.
- Identify the requirements established by the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standard.
- Get to know the keys for implementing a Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System by applying the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Standards.
- Participate in the implementation and management of a Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, SO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001.
- Conduct audits of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in companies in any sector.
- Apply what they know about quality, environment and occupational health and safety audits, in any organisation to verify the compliance of its Management System.
- Take on responsibility at any stage of the audit process.
- Understand the functions and skills that an auditor must have in both internal audits and certification audits.
- Be familiar with the process for certifying an organization.
- Recognize the characteristics and most common problems in improving quality, environment and health and safety certification.
Why does Bureau Veritas recommend this course?
In this course you will be trained as an internal auditor of management systems based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards, taking into account the guidelines set by the ISO 19011:2018 audit standard.
- It improves the organisation's ability to deliver products/services that meet established requirements.
- It increases customer satisfaction.
- It improves processes and management, increasing productivity, profitability and satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Internal Quality Auditor Pack ISO 9001:2015 Environment ISO 14001:2015 and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001:2018
Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2015
Internal Environmental Auditor ISO 14001:2015
Internal Health and Safety Auditor - ISO 45001:2018