The General Objective of the Course is that the participants acquire the competences, that is, knowledge, skills and attitudes, necessary to know in depth the requirements that companies that wish to implement the ISO 28000 Standard must fulfill, which will allow them to know the points of control of the supply chain in which they operate and act against possible risks and threats to security.
At the end of the formative action the participants will be able to:
- Develop an adequate competitive strategy in the organization, integrating the management of security as one more element of the activity of the same company.
- Identify the main activities that make up the supply chain.
- Acquire knowledge of the risks and threats to which your organization is exposed.
- Be in a position to increase the level of security in the supply chain.
- When managing activities, avoid wasting means and resources, focusing efforts on those critical areas that have been defined thanks to a previous analysis.
- Have knowledge to carry out a risk assessment of the security and the management process.
- Know the methodology for the implementation of concrete measures for the correct management and acceptance of risks.
- Apply corrective measures based on detected non-conformities.